It’s been a rough week. I don’t want to talk about it. So, instead, here are some of my favorite things… (and, while you’re at it, click on the post-it above to go see Jen at Conversion Diary and the other 7 Quick Takes from her other readers.)
1. and 2. Cookie dough… and “help” making it.
3. When a plant finally blooms right. And then happens to look good with what’s around it.
4. Kid sports. Ok, it’s mostly voice activated at this age… “The ball! The BALL! Go TAG that kid over there!”
5. Seedlings pushing through, just when I thought they weren’t going to sprout at all. Notice the green loops about to poke through in the upper left of the photo.
6. The promise of coming tomatoes.
7. Silly babies. “Stuck! Stuck!” she declared dramatically. Of course, she got “stuck” by climbing into the strap and leaning into it.